Our short term goals include:
- Build a following (Please Subscribe!) by spending some money on traditional web marketing (google ads, facebook, etc.)
- Work on getting a playable game prototype as soon as possible
- Regularly release art promos for the game (game gifs, trailer, character dialog, and stuff like this)
- Use crowdfunding tools and our own online store (in the works) for those who wish to financially support us
Our longer term goals include:
- Building and expanding our online store to include other games from us as well as third parties
- Through our own website, promote our own merchandise and ability to pre-order the game for those who wish to financially support us
- Pitching our game to traditional game publishers and investors to raise funds and help with marketing
- Using crowd-funded equity strategies through things like the "Invest Kansas Exemption" and Wefunder.com
If you have any questions about any of this please let us know. Questions and feedback are greatly appreciated.
Important dates so far:
- Aug 14th, 2020: Website launched.
- Sep 14th, 2020: Indiegogo campaign started.
- Nov 13th, 2020: Indiegogo campaign ended.
- Fall of 2023: Release the game, "KEY OF DAVID"!